Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wow I haven't updated for a year. Yikes . .

Okay so I was thinking it had been a while since I last updated the blog, come to find out it was a year ago yesterday that I last blogged. My apologies. I will try harder to keep up. Kip bought me a new computer and it uploads pictures MUCH fast so it should be easier to update you all now.

Anyways, A lot has happened in the last year. Most importantly we have a new home in Huntington Beach, and we just LOVE it here. The girls have adjusted well to their new schools, Kip will be able to ride his bike to work (as of 4-1, when they relocate the office,) and I am soooo much closer to all of my friends.

Maddy just turned 5 on March 8th. She had a small princess party with her friends, and then we had a family BBQ at the house to celebrate on the actual day. It was a fun filled week for her. :-)



I'll be back soon. Hopefully with some house pictures too.

No comments: